"I don’t care who they are, I don’t know what they want. If they are called Green Bay Packers, We are called The Superbowl champs. If they want the title, then we can’t give it to them. Seahawks have a very particular set of skills, Skills that been acquired during their career, Skills that make them a nightmare for teams like Packers.So if you green bay packers back off, then that will be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. but if you don’t. We will look for you,we will find you, and we’ll #BETHERE"
- 2 weeks ago
"So lets ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn’t exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this."
— (via kimpoyfeliciano)
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 9 months ago
"The little things that will make your woman happy."
It’s not the big things that make women happy, it’s paying attention to the little details and showing you care that is really meaningful to them. Women are really simple. They don’t need lavish gifts – they need to know you’re thinking about them.
• Send her a good morning compliment and tell her “she’s beautiful” that will make her day.
• Call her once in a while during the day and ask how is she doing? Or tell her you “miss her” Or “i miss talking to you.” or something that will make her feel better.
• Gave her a random message out of nowhere. That will make your girl feel special.
•Surprise your woman by making plans. Tell her your going out tonight or your going somewhere. Its the initiative that matters.
• Decide on and set aside one week for a date night just you two. A day away from friends and work.
• Always do something that will remind her of how you first started dating. Like bring her to a spot you used to go or do things you used to do.
It’s very simple to keep women satisfied. It’s not about what you give them financially or what gifts you give them. That’s a cop out. It’s the little things. The guys who make the biggest mistake are the ones who ignore their woman then all of a sudden give them an expensive gift to make up for it. That doesn’t make up for it at all.
- 1 year ago